Monday, October 31, 2016

My Top 10 Favorite Christmas Songs





















#10 Feliz Navidad


I could always get into this Spanish song during Christmas time.



#9 Frosty The Snowman

Another song that I can get into that I really enjoying hearing is Frosty The Snowman. I can still hear this song & picture watching little kids building snowmans, lol!



#8 White Christmas

If you're at home around all of your friends & family and you have a big Christmas party that is flooded with Christmas presents while chowing down on some really delicious Christmas cookies & a large glass of milk, then you can remember the white Christmas's that we've had and really enjoy the song White Christmas.



#7 Jingle Bells

Whoever thought that a classic Christmas song like Jingle Bells could be sung in 2 different versions (You don't want to hear Bart Simpson's version of Jingle Bells from the Simpsons). Anyway, Jingle Bells is a really good classic Christmas song to sing while decorating your Christmas tree.



#6 Joy To The World

I've heard this Christmas song so much that Christmas would not be the same if this song was not sung. I've heard this song a lot in church. I've been to Christmas parties at church where this song was sung. I remember taking home a little fruit basket with fruit & candy after Christmas services at The Full Gospel Interdenominational Church in Manchester many times when I was a little boy.



#5 A Way In A Manger

There is nothing like a good Christmas song to sing about than the birth of Jesus Christ like A Way In A Manger. Great song but most importantly the song represents the true meaning of Jesus. This song is priceless!



#4 O Little Town Of Bethlehem

A really great song to hear at Christmas time. When you hear any song whether it's in church, on TV, or even if they are Christmas carolers singing outside, O Little Town Of Bethlehem reminds me of a great song that you could hear outside of the town you live in.



#3 O Holy Night

I really love this song and my absolute rendition of this song that I love is by Celine Dion!



#2 Do You Hear What I Hear

This song is a classic that I really enjoy hearing!



#1 This Christmas

Talking about a song that you can really get into is This Christmas. Think about all of the Christmas's you've had. They may have been special to you in their own way or you may not always feel that way about your Christmas's. However, when family & friends get together on Christmas and enjoy good home cooked food, gifts, and laughs, then This Christmas is a really good Christmas song to hear!

Those are my top 10 favorite Christmas songs that I really enjoy hearing every year.







No comments:

Post a Comment